We welcome your feedback and comments regarding the race.
Final results now available.
Age Group results
London team results
If you have any queries regarding results and timing, please email Sarah.
Results were compiled by Titan from D-Sport, Tel: 020 8876 9490. If you are looking for a quick, easy and efficient service, please contact D-Sport for more information.
Race photographs are now available. Please visit to search, view and order.
Well done competitor Number 422. Greg Keers was the lucky competitor who won the £500 bike donated by race sponsors, good going. The draw was held after the awards ceremony and Greg was the first competitor present to be drawn out of the hat. Well done Greg!
The Croydon Guardian ran a race report on the Crystal Palace Triathlon on 31st May 2006. The News Shopper also ran a short report.
Many thanks to all the marshals who helped on the day, without whom the race wouldn't be possible.
Feedback from the 2006 race was again very positive, both from experienced triathletes and novices alike -
- 'Just wanted to say thanks for a great race. Really well organised, well marshalled and great fun. You even managed to make the sun come out after a week of rain! Love the stadium finish as well'
- 'It was my first proper distance triathlon. Your team were very helpful and very encouraging all the way through the course. They make you feel special on the day no matter where you come. I just wanted to complete the course but now I have a time to challenge myself'
- 'Thanks very much to all the marshalls and everyone who organised this race. I really enjoyed it. One of the best things was how friendly and supportive some of the marshalls were out on the bike and run course'
- 'Thanks for a good race. The best marshalled race I have ever done – thank you CP Tri members for giving up your race in order to marshall for us'
- 'Just wanted to record my thanks to the organisers of the event - I was very nervous going into the event as my first triathlon but I found it a very enjoyable experience, despite having a complete nightmare with my bike! I look forward to "competing" again next year'
- 'Thanks so much for a great day yesterday. Not only was the organisation spot on but the atmosphere was brilliant. It was my first triathlon and I really had a great time, I found everyone was very friendly, and I was relieved that it was very clear where I was meant to go etc. I'm looking foward to having another go already'
- 'Great race. Well organised. Really enjoyed it. My first triathlon and it wont be my last. Thanks for a great day'
- 'Really enjoyed doing the CP Tri on Sunday. Thought all the marshals were really really friendly and supportive and it was well organised too. Thank you to all those who volunteered to help out, your encouragement was really appreciated'
- 'Congratulations on a fantastic event. Great organisation, great course, horrible hill! First class for spectators'
- 'Thank you for a brilliant event. It was my first triathlon and I had a really super experience. I was really impressed with how well it was organised and also how friendly the whole atmosphere was'
- 'As a Tri virgin I was quite nervous on the day, however I found the organisers very friendly, informative and enthusiastic. It has certainly wetted my appetite to more events and get more involved in the scene'
- 'I enjoyed the race. It was the best event that I've done. Well organised and the venue was superb'
Results and other information from the 2005 race can be found on the 2005 race page.